About Sagan Life® Aquabrick® 6 Pack – The Best Food and Water Storage Containers
The AquaBrick® is a multi-use storage container which holds 3 gallons of water for use as a long term water storage container or 20 lbs of food for use as a food storage container. AquaBrick® Containers BPA Free and are stackable in a variety of configurations so they easily fit into any emergency storage area.
- Produced of BPA Free, HDPE material for long term strength and durability
- Easy to carry, clean and use.
- Two integrated handles in design to help in support and transport of full containers
- Integrated grooves on the sides of the container to assist with strapping down containers for storage on high shelves, transport in automobiles, aircraft and boats or kayaks
- Easy to fill with dry goods or water using the Sagan Life® Aquabrick® Funnel Accessory
- Easy to empty the contents using both integrated handles
- 100% Opaque walls reduce dry food and water degrading from UV Rays
- Can easily convert to a beverage dispenser using the Sagan Life® Aquabrick® Ventless Spigot and Cap accessory
Sagan Life® water purification filtration products meet the rigorous standards of Aqua Veritas™. Read more about the test results here.
AquaBrick® Uses: Water Storage, Food Storage, Dry Storage, Camping, Hunting, Fishing, Picnics, Boating/Kayaking, 72 Hour Emergency Kits, as an Ice Block, Ammo Storage, Document Storage, ATV/Pack, Horse Storage Pack, and many other uses.
Water Storage: Rinse the brick out with warm water and let air dry completely. Fill with water, put on the cap tightly and let it sit on its side for a few hours to make sure there are no leaks and cap is on tight. Store away. Do NOT put any water storage container directly on cement. Cement leaches into containers so put a piece of plywood, carpet, 2×4 wood etc between the brick and the cement. Recommended stacking height is 5 bricks high. Rotate (change out) your water each year (12 months). Water will go stale over time and not taste good but still safe to drink. If you don’t want to rotate, run the water through a water filter (AquaBrick Filter System) when you go to use it. You can also store powdered drinks like Lemonade, Tang, KoolAid etc to add to your water when you go to use it.
Long Term Food Storage: Rinse the brick out with warm water and let air dry completely. Fill with grains, rice, beans etc. Follow food storage guidelines using oxygen packets. Tighten lid. Label the cap with what is stored in the brick, date sealed, how many lbs of food is in the brick and expiration date of food stored. Do NOT put any food storage container directly on cement. Cement leaches into containers so put a piece of plywood, carpet, 2×4 wood etc between the brick and the cement. Recommended stacking height is 5 bricks high.